Michael Kolker Law


Call Now

Serious Personal Injury

If you have been injured by the negligence of another, it is easy to feel over-whelmed and confused. First you have to treat your injuries and try to heal. At the same time, insurance company representatives of the person who injured you may be calling you and pressuring you to sign away your rights for a settlement that is much smaller than you deserve.

If you have been injured as a result of negligent actions, contact an attorney who can guide you through the process, deal with the insurance companies and get you the money to which you are entitled.

Seattle attorney Michael Kolker has decades of experience representing persons who have been seriously injured, or loved ones of an injury victim who lost their life. If you have suffered a serious injury due to negligence, Michael Kolker can help. Call now! (206) 464-1761

Car, Truck, or Motorcycle Accidents

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident you need an experienced at-torney to guide you through the process and protect your rights while you receive treatment for your injuries and try to heal. You may be contacted by the insurance agent for the driver that injured you. That insurance agent may offer you a settle-ment before you know the full extent of your injuries. They may also tell you that you don’t need to retain your own attorney.

Don’t believe them. You should not talk to this person and not sign any documents without first speaking to your own attorney.

Seattle Attorney Michael Kolker is experienced representing persons injured in motor vehicle accidents. He knows how to deal with the insurance companies while you concentrate on getting the treatment you need for your injuries. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, CALL (206) 464-1761 NOW!

Business Premises Injuries (Slip and Fall)

Someone may also be injured while they are on the premises of a business they are visiting. These injuries may be the result of a slip and fall due to a wet floor or parking lot hazard, tripping over an obstruction on the floor of the business, or even a display falling and causing injury to a customer while shopping.

If you or someone you know has suffered an injury while on the property of a business or company, the first thing to do is make sure you inform an employee of the business of the injury and make sure your injury is documented in a report. If possible you should get the names and addresses of all employees of the business who witnessed the injury or provided you any aid or treatment. You should also ask the store, business, or security officer for a copy of the report before you leave the premises.

After you have documented the injury, you should contact an experienced attorney immediately. You may receive a phone call from the insurance company for the business where you were injured. You should not speak to this person. You should not sign any documents or accept any settlement without first retaining your own attorney.

If you have suffered any serious injury while on the property of a business, call Michael Kolker Law NOW 
for a free consultation at 206-464-1761.